Take Heart, Berner
My warmest greetings to you, my brothers, sisters, & others — I hope that you are all in good enough spirits, though I know that the media has been hard on you, lately. You’ll be happy to know that I come bearing good news…
It’s been a few days since I’ve written to you in a full article & this is because so much has been happening that I could scarcely write about any number without that number changing. Now, with the assistance of the People’s Math Front (& even some new volunteers), I think that I’ve got my grasp on the situation, again. Let’s dig in, shall we?
I’m sure that many of you are wondering…
What the heck is going on in California?!
Well, I’m glad that you’ve asked! Because it just so happens that I’ve spent every waking hour for the last several days investigating that very question — here’s what we know:
- The situation is very confusing, right now — this is mostly because the media decided to go into full-on voter-suppression mode by fraudulently announcing the “democratic nominee” right before the last big primary day of the season! Needless to say, this made a lot of people very mad…
- There are still a lot of votes being counted! I cannot stress this point enough & I will go into this in detail, in a moment — be patient!
- The Lame-Stream-Media — especially, the Associated Press — is lying to you. My friends, even I was (& am) shocked by the extent of their treachery — of course, you all know that I’ve been no friend to many “news” outlets for a long time but this –! Even I never suspected that they would stoop this low…
- We can still win. The rules — no, no, the game itself — has changed drastically since June 7th but there is still a way forward. The liars will say that there isn’t but there is! Let me explain…
Lie #1: Clinton has won California
According to the California Secretary of State’s own current estimates, there are at least about 2.6 million ballots that have yet to be counted! To put this in perspective, Clinton only has about 1.9 million votes & Sanders only has about1.5! Together, (& excluding write-ins, etc.), that means that the votes that have been counted so far are about 3.4 million — and there are, at the very least, 2.6 million left to count!
So, I guess what the treacherous AP meant to say was…
3.4m + 2.6m = 6m
3.4 ÷ 6m = 0.56.66…
What the AP meant to say was 56.6% counted, not 100% counted! Silly AP — don’t be too hard on them, folks, as I’m sure that it’s really easy to make these kinds of mistakes, ya know? I mean, they’re just a giant federation of billion-dollar media corporations and they’re under a lot of pressure & all that — I mean, who cares? 56.6% or 100%, what’s the difference, right? Am I right? Am I, uh… ri — uh… hm.
You know, now that I think about it… maybe that’s not such an easy mistake to make, after all! I mean, theoretically speaking, if you strongly suspect that there might be even 1 — one single vote — out there, shouldn’t the percentage reporting be, at least, oh I don’t know — maybe 99.9999999…%, or something?
How could they have possibly thought that it was a good idea to tell every news organization in the United States that every single precinct, in every single county in all of California was “100%?”
I’ll just leave that question hanging in the air, right there.
Lie #2: Hillary Clinton is now the “democratic nominee”
I wish that I could somehow explain to you all how friggin’ miffed I am that I still have to explain this one to the internet, after all these months — super-delegates do not vote until the national convention on July 25th. Period.
So, taking away super-delegates, the “totals” are:
Which — even with the fraudulent, soon to be YUGELY different California delegate-allocation — is still short of the 2,383 delegates needed to clinch the democratic nomination. So, even with all their despicable cheating, they’ve still fallen short of actually clinching the nomination.
But you wouldn’t know that from watching TV.
So, uh, what do we do, now?
This is the tricky part! And I will write to you all very, very soon about this but it’s such a big thing that it’s going to have to be a two-part article or something silly like that. I wanted to get this article out as soon as possible, though, because I just can’t stand seeing the media lie to you all like this! I will say this, though: the whole game has changed, now.
After what they — the Clinton-Machine, the corporate-media, & the democratic party, I mean — after what they did on the June 7th primaries, we’re going to have to change our strategies a little bit (& by “change our strategies a little bit,” I mean completely transform our approach).
Now, after this article, you should all understand the following two things:
- The Battle for California is not over, the media is lying to you — indeed, it has only just begun.
- Clinton has not clinched the nomination — the media is lying to you.Just as I’ve said from the start — there will be a contested convention on July 25th and the only thing that’s changed is how stupid they’re all going to look when we win.
I’ll be dropping two more articles, tomorrow — one with the final results from the Oregon primary & another on our path forward. In the meantime, all of you should investigate #ExitPollGate & keep it trending, along with #StillSanders,#OnlyBernie, & any other positive ones (seriously, investigate it…) — I also ask that you share, re-tweet, & post this article on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, & everywhere else that you can think of. A lot of people are very discouraged, right now —and that’s bad. Do something about it! Our enemies are trying to destroy our momentum, our enthusiasm, & our will to move forward — do not let them!
I know it might sound strange but we are much, much closer to victory than you know — it just doesn’t seem like it, right now. I’ll say a lot more, tomorrow!
I must away, my friends — please, spread this knowledge & try not to be too angry (that’s what our enemies want!). Stay cool, keep calm, learn stuff, and — above all —keep your head up
John Laurits #SeeYouInPhilly
P.S. If you haven’t already, please check out the last article, Why I will #SeeYouInPhilly, it’s important — there’s also this new page (where I’m posting less-than-article rolling important updates, calls to action, & informative memes)’